You are here:
The protection of your personal data is one of our company' s highest priorities.
This principle applies both to our Internet site and to our conventional services. Therefore we want to inform you at this point how we implement the data protection provision on our website.
The Controller within the meaning of the European General Data Protection Regulation, other national data protection legislation and other data protection provisions is:
The Controller's Data Protection Officer is:
Bürowelt Köhn Handels GmbH & Co. KG
Am Funkturm 4
As a matter of principle we process our users' personal data only insofar as this is necessary for provision of a properly functioning website and our contents and services. We do not process our users' personal data without the consent of the user. An exception applies in those case, where it is not possible to obtain consent on de facto grounds and the processing of data is permitted by statutory provisions.
If we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the applicable legal base.
In the processing of personal data, which is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, the party to the contract of which is the data subject, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR is the applicable legal base. This applies also to processing procedures, which are necessary to implement pre-contractual measures.
If the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal duty, to which our company is subject, Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR is the applicable legal base.
For the case where the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make necessary the processing of personal data, Article 6 (1) (d) GDPR serves as the legal base (protection of vital interests.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, basic rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the first-mentioned interest, the legal base for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The personal data of the data subject shall be erased or blocked once the purpose of storage has ceased to exist. Data may be stored for a longer period, if this is required by European or national legislation in statutory orders, laws or other provisions of European Union law, to which the Controller of the data processing is subject. The data are blocked or erased when a retention period prescribed by the aforesaid standards expires, unless there is a requirement for the further storage of the data for the conclusion of a contract or to fulfil a contract.
Every time our Internet site is accessed our system collects automated data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data are collected:
- information on the browser type and the version used
- the user's operating system
- the user's Internet service provider
- the user's IP address
- date and time of access
- websites, from which the user's system has accessed our Internet site
- websites, which are accessed by the user by means of our website.
These data are also stored in the log files in our system. These data are not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal base for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary, in order to make it possible to deliver the website to the user's computer. For this purpose the IP address must be stored for the duration of the session.
The data are stored in log files in order to ensure the correct operation of our website. In addition, we use the data to improve the website and to ensure the security of our computer systems. In this regard we do not analyse the data for marketing purposes.
These purposes constitute our legitimate interest in the data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
The data are erased as soon as they are no longer required for the achievement of the purpose, for which they were collected. Where data are collected in order to provide the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended.
Where data are stored in log files, they are erased after seven days at the latest, but they may be stored for a longer period. In this case the user's IP address is erased or alienated, so that it is not possible to allocate it to the accessing client.
The collection of data in order to provide the website and the storage of the data in log files is compellingly required for the operation of the Internet site. Therefore, the data subject has no right to object.
On our Internet site we provide a contact form, which may be used for contacting us electronically. If a user makes use of this facility, the data entered on the input screen are transferred to us and stored. These data are:
- First name
- House number
- ZIP code
- Phone number
- Your message to us
When the message is sent the following data are additionally stored:
- The user's IP address
- The date and time of the registration. Your consent to the processing of the data is collected as part of the despatch process and reference is made to this Data Privacy Statement.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this process we store personal data communicated in your e-mail.
In this regard the data are not forwarded to third parties. The data are used exclusively for processing communication.
The legal basis for the processing of data, which are transferred in the course of sending an e-mail, is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your contact results in the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal base for the processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
The processing of the personal data from the input screen is used solely for the processing the contact details. When contact is made by e-mail we have a necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other processed data serve to prevent abuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our computer system.
The data are erased as soon as they are no longer required for the achievement of the purpose, for which they were collected. This is the case for personal data from the contact form input screen and for those data, which have been transferred by e-mail, when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended, if it can be assumed from the circumstances that the issue in question has been conclusively clarified.
The personal data collected during the despatch process are erased at the latest at the end of a period of seven days.
The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of the personal data. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
In this case all personal data, which have been stored in the course of the contact, are erased.
If personal data from you are processed you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights as regards the Controller:
You may request confirmation from the Controller as to whether personal data pertaining to you are being processed by us.
If such data are being processed, you may request from the Controller disclosure of the following information:
(1) the purposes, for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data, which are processed;
(3) the recipients and/or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data at issue have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of the personal data pertaining to you or, if specific details of this are not possible, the criteria for the determination of the storage period;
(5) the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data, if the personal data were not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject. You have the right to request disclosure as to whether personal data pertaining to you are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this regard you may request to be informed about the adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 GDPR in relation to transfer of data.
You have the right vis-à-vis the Controller to correction and/or completion, if the processed personal data pertaining to you are incorrect or incomplete. The Controller must undertake the correction without delay.
Under the following prior conditions you may request restriction of processing of the personal data pertaining to you:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data pertaining to you for a duration, which allows the Controller to check the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the Controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 4 (1) GDPR and have not yet ascertained whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override your grounds.
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted on the aforesaid grounds you shall be informed by the Controller before the restriction is lifted.
You may request the Controller to erase the personal data pertaining to you without delay and the Controller is obliged to erase these data without delay, provided that one of the following grounds applies:
(1) The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You withdraw your consent on which the processing pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR relied and there are no other legal bases for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Article 3 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) GDPR.
(4) The personal data pertaining to you have been unlawfully processed.
(5) The personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject.
(6) The personal data pertaining to you has been collected in relation to services offered by an information society pursuant to Article 6 (1) GDPR.
Where the Controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17 (1) GDPR to erase the personal data, the Controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform Controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such Controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist, if the processing is necessary:
(1) for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9(2) (h) and (i) as well as Article 9(3);
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 4(89) in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing; or
(5) for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you have asserted the right to correction, erasure or restriction of processing against the Controller, the latter is obliged to notify this correction, erasure or restriction of processing to all the recipients, to whom the personal data pertaining to you have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or is linked to disproportionate effort.
You have the right as regards the Controller to be informed of these recipients.
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit those data to another Controller without hindrance from the Controller to which the personal data have been provided, where
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) or on a contract pursuant to Article 6(1) (b);
(2) Furthermore, in exercising this right you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one Controller to another, where technically feasible. The rights and freedoms of others must not be not adversely affected thereby.
That right shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller.
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data pertaining to you which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR; including profiling based on those provisions.
The Controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the Controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If the personal data pertaining to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data pertaining to you for such marketing; this includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purposes of direct advertising, we shall no longer process your personal data for those purposes.
In relation to the use of information society services and irrespective of Directive 2002/58/EC you are free to exercise your right to object by means of an automated procedure, in which technical specifications are applied.
You have the right to withdraw your declaration of consent under the provisions of data protection law. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried our prior to the withdrawal.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
This shall not apply if the decision:
- is necessary for entering into, or performance of, a contract between you and the Data Controller;
- is authorised by Union or Member State law to which the Controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or
- is based on your explicit consent.
Decisions referred to in paragraph 2 shall not be based on special categories of personal data referred to in Article 9 (1) GDPR, unless Article 9 (2) (a), or (g) applies and suitable measures to safeguard the data subject’s rights and freedoms and legitimate interests are in place.
In the cases referred to in points (1) and (3), the Data Controller shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the Controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority with which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant on the progress and the outcome of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 GDPR.
This website contains links to other websites. This Data Privacy Statement does not extend to the websites of third parties. We have no influence to compel their operators to comply with the data protection provisions and therefore accept no liability and give no warranty for the correctness, topicality and completeness of the information and data protection conditions provided there.
1. What is this?
LGRain GmbH operates a Facebook Fan Page, in order to draw attention to their services and service offers and in order to interact with their customers and with visitors to the Fan Page (hereinafter: Users). Jointly with Facebook Ireland Ltd. (4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, hereinafter: Facebook) LGRain GmbH the Controller of this Facebook Fan Page within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In the following LGRain GmbH informs you about the nature and scope of the processing of personal data during the use of the Facebook Fan Page.
2. Who is the Data Controller for the Facebook Fan Page?
Jointly with Facebook the Controller within the meaning of the GDPR is:
Zur Hasenheide 1
29559 Wrestedt OT NiendorfII
Web site: www.lgrain.de
If you have any questions about this Data Privacy Statement or about the protection of your data by LGRain GmbH, you may also contact the LGRain GmbH Data Protection Officer:
Andreas Rösner, Proxy Matthias Dörling
Bürowelt Köhn Handels GmbH & Co. KG
Am Funkturm 4
3. How are your data processed when you visit the Facebook Fan Page?
If you visit the LGRain GmbH Facebook Fan Page, Facebook collects and processes personal data from you, even if you yourself are not registered with Facebook.
The user statistics provided are transferred to LGRain GmbH exclusively in anonymised form. In each case LGRain GmbH has no access to the underlying data.
4. For what purposes are the data processed?
Facebook uses the data collected when you visit the Fan Page in particular to disseminate individualised advertising across its network. Information as to which personal data are processed and for what purposes they are processed is available in the Facebook Terms and Conditions of Use and Guidelines: www.facebook.com/policies.
LGRain GmbH uses the information gained to optimise your offer on Facebook, for instance to match contents better to the needs of customers and users. In this way, LGRain GmbH acquires, for instance, information as to which contents and applications are particularly popular with users, in order to provide them with more relevant contents and to develop functions, which may be of greater interest to the users.
The information collected allows Facebook to generate geographical and demographic analyses and to make these available to LGRain GmbH. This information is used by LGRain GmbH to connect targeted, interest-based advertisements without receiving direct knowledge of a visitor's identity. if visitors use Facebook on more than one terminal, data may be collected and analysed on those terminals as well, if the visitor is registered and logged on to their own profile.
5. Legal bases and legitimate interests
In processing personal data LGRain GmbH pursues the interest of making available to users an up-to-date information offer and the opportunity to interact on Facebook. Data are processed on the basis of the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1st sentence of point (f) GDPR; this also always takes your interests into account.
6. Are personal data transferred to third parties?
LGRain GmbH has no influence on whether Facebook transfers personal data to third parties. It is possible in particular that Facebook Inc. processes personal data outside the European Union at its registered office in the USA. Facebook Inc. is certified under the Privacy Shield US-EU Data Protection Agreement and therefore undertakes to comply with the European data protection provisions.
LGRain GmbH does not transfer data to third parties.
7. Your rights and further information
As a data subject you have the following rights, insofar as the statutory conditions pertaining thereto are satisfied:
Right to disclosure, Art. 15 GDPR
Right to authorisation, Art. 16 GDPR
Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR
Right to restriction of processing, Article 18 GDPR
Right to data portability, Article 20 GDPR
Right to objection, Art. 21 GDPR
By using the advertising settings from Facebook you can influence to what extent your user behaviour is collected when you visit the Facebook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences). The general Facebook settings offer further possibilities (https://www.facebook.com/settings), as well as the form for the right to register an objection (https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/1994830130782319).
If you are already a customer of LGRain GmbH then your data are also processed in the context of your business relationship with LGRain GmbH. Information on this is available in the LGRain GmbH Data Privacy Statement: www.lgrain.de/datenschutz/